The cottage consists of:
- bright, spacious kitchen that seats 6
- family bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower cubicle
- large landing with writing desk
- large lounge with two couches (one being a pull-out), wood burner and flat screen television
- double bedroom
- conservatory space
- access to a private, fenced back garden with six-person dining table and barbecue
- queen bedroom with ensuite WC
- small children's bunk room with two single beds built in
We endeavour to make the property as cosy as possible, with a whole cupboard full of videos & DVDs, bundles of games & books & lego and a lovely cottage garden full of flowers. It is oil-heated throughout. The kitchen cooker is electric and there is a dishwasher and microwave. There is free access to Wifi.
There is parking at the gate at the front.
Dogs are very welcome! We even have a big comfy hammock-style dog bed that we leave out for our canine visitors. Being complete animal-lovers ourselves, we have no upward limit on dogs staying in the property but do ask for a refundable £100 deposit for more than three.
Additionally, you can request visits with our animals and/or tailored crafting sessions for children or adults. These take place in our extensive crafting workshops and should be arranged by appointment only. To view crafting workshops offered here and find out a bit more about what goes At Birkhill House, visit our other website: www.atbirkhillhouse.co.uk.